02 january 2021
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
A Grievance Cell should be constituted for the Redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion / complaint Box is installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
- Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising All the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College administration
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.
- To ensure stakeholders to respect the rights and dignity of one another
Guidelines for Grievance Redressal
- The grievant has to submit grievance in writing to the Principal or Grievance Cell. Grievance could also be submitted by e-mail using email@example.com
- Grievance shall be considered at the earliest but in any case not later than a week.
- The cell shall hear the concerns of all parties involved.
- Complainants and Respondents shall be present in person before the cell for all hearings.
- The cell shall be committed to maintain the confidentiality of information throughout the process.
- Grievance with legal complexity like sexual harassment/misconduct or of other criminal nature shall be dealt with after taking advice from appropriate legal consultants/authorities.
- The grievance cell shall find the facts and evolve a solution which is submitted to the principal for further action.